Frequently Asked Questions
- What kind of payments do you accept? We accept cash, checks, cashiers check, and money orders. We do NOT take credit/debit cards.
- How much will an estimate cost me? We will measure your home or business and give you a free estimate that will include the flooring, installation and taxes.
- Do I have to move all of the furniture? Our professional installers, with a combined 50 + years of experience, will move all of the larger, heavier furniture. All we ask is that you the customer set aside the smaller, breakable items such as picture frames and collectibles.
- Who can I call for information about Billy Mills Carpets? We have an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau . We are members of the West Tennessee Home Builders Association and the North Mississippi Home Builders Association.
- How long has Billy Mills Carpets been in Memphis? For two generations, since 1963 when Mr. Billy Mills first began selling fine flooring and expert installation from our first store in the University of Memphis area, we are proud to be a family owned and operated Memphis original!
- What do I do with the old carpet and padding? It is our pleasure to take up and remove the old carpet and pad and ensure it is properly disposed.
- Do you offer a warranty? We offer a 2 year warranty on our installation with manufacture warranties on the materials. Shaw Warranties
- I am building a new home or remodeling. When do I need to arrange for flooring? Your contractor can advise you best in this matter but your carpet and rugs should be the last item installed. It is best to order your finish flooring about 30 days prior to estimated project completion date .
- Will installing upgraded carpet increase the sale price of my home? No it will not. New carpet will certainly make your home more appealing to buyers but you cannot expect a premium price based on premium carpet alone.